Position: Part-time Marketing Associate
Reports To: Director of Marketing and Communications
Creative Pinellas in Largo, Florida is seeking a dynamic Marketing Associate to join our dedicated team in furthering their mission and commitment to the arts in Pinellas County. This Is a contract position with the potential to become a staff position in the future. Our mission is to foster and sustain a vibrant, inclusive, and collaborative arts community across Pinellas County.
This position is an important part providing support, connection, and opportunities to artists, organizations, and the public in order to grow and sustain the area as an internationally recognized arts and cultural destination.
In addition, this position is also responsible for executing the organizational duties associated with social media management, email communications, and content management.
• Work with the Director of Marketing with the content gathering for the
organization’s emails, social media accounts, website, and projects.
• Assist with the creation of press releases.
• Responsible for building events on the website, Eventbrite, and Facebook Events
• Implement web edits for the Creative Pinellas website.
• Engage in research and building a contact list for potential Pinellas County arts and cultural organizations, new media, partner, and vendor relationships.
• Participate in email marketing communications by designing emails as assigned, including but not limited to:
o Weekly newsletter updates
o Targeted marketing emails
o Audience Follow-up emails
• Gathers media mentions and save weekly to data management system
• Report social media statistics monthly to the Director of Marketing and Communications.
• Create copy, take photos, and capture video for social media postings, as defined.
• Support and attend Creative Pinellas events as needed and required.
• Assists with companywide projects as needed.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Knowledge of Adobe Software to include Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, and Illustrator.
• Knowledge of Dropbox and Monday.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent copy-editing skills.
• Email marketing experience with platforms such as Constant Contact.
• Access to a smartphone.
• Availability to work nights and weekends, as required.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience.
• Must be able to travel to and from Creative Pinellas office as well as off-site meetings.
Apply online here.