Serving Arts Entrepreneurs and Creative Businesses
St. Petersburg Arts Alliance offers professional development workshops and learning sessions for artists, musicians, actors, writers, and non-profit arts administrators. Our educational programs promote stability and sustainability, focusing on web marketing strategies, diversifying income sources, leadership, clear planning, and strong management.
Workshops! Webinars and Online Sessions
COVID has changed our arts and cultural world, one already coping with a fragile ecosystem. The New Normal has forced our creatives to generate an income via the internet.
Programs are offered monthly on a variety of topics. Access online webinars on our YouTube Channel.
Arts Business Academy
SPAA is collaborating with St. Petersburg College (SPC) Workforce Development to offer a five-week certificate course that will provide creatives with the skillsets and confidence to build a thriving career.
Local arts professionals and business leaders will provide training on topics such as:
• Defining Your Goal – Developing Your Arts Business Brand
• Before You Market, Protect Your Creative Expression
• Pricing & Budgeting for Your Artwork and Business
• Social Media, Email Marketing and Media Releases
• Approaching, Marketing, Developing and Maintaining Customer Relationships
• Award Opportunities and Grants for Artists
For more information, suggestions and questions, contact Tracy Kennard: email@example.com